Preplanning direct cremation arrangements can help save you and your loved ones time, money, and the unnecessary stress of decision-making during an emotionally difficult time.
By taking care of this step beforehand, your family will know exactly what your final wishes are and won’t have to bear the burden of planning your cremation when the time comes. Paying for your cremation in advance also protects you from the inevitable costs of inflation. CremationSociety.com holds the money you’ve prepaid for cremation in a trust. This trust fund covers all the expenses of the cremation package you select.
How to Preplan a Cremation
- Choose a cremation package
- Choose an urn
- Approve arrangements & make payment
- Complete vital statistics form
- Complete authorization form
- Sign & return the documents we send you